Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me - A "Joe" Tour

This year for my birthday we did the tour of the Joe's restaurants.  I decided that is how I wanted to spend my day.  Doug & I both took off work and had a great day going to a different place for each meal.  Why did we do this you ask, because on your birthday (and I had to show my ID) at all 3 places we got a discount on each meal.  And since Doug & I split meals it made it an even better deal!

We started our morning at Liberty Market for breakfast.  We
went before school so that Ryan was able to come along also.

Ryan waiting for his breakfast.

Ryan's breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon.

Doug & I split a veggie scramble, potatoes dish and a biscuit.

For lunch we went to Joe's BBQ.

The tractor inside the restaurant.

Doug & I split a chopped chicken salad and a baked
potato.  Their salad dressing is so yummy.

Doug & I at Joe's Farmgrill.

Doug & I split the portabello mushroom sandwich and
sweet potato fries.  Yum!
It was a good day.  I meant to get some pics taken of my gifts, and haven't had a chance yet.  So hopefully, that will come in a bit.  Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes I had that day.  It was a fun day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails