Friday, October 10, 2008

The weekend is here!

Wow, I cannot believe it is the weekend already and in October! Where has the time gone? Oh yes, having a great summer. Here is Ryan and R2D2 from legos:


I haven't been very good about taking pictures for fun lately. So, I don't have any updated photos - except of the dogs. Okay, I'll share those too!




Ryan has been having a lot of fun in his skateboarding class. I figure, he's got the hair for it, he should learn how to do it! He's enjoying it. Doug & I have as much fun watching him!
Ryan saved up his allowance and bought a new critter for our house. 'Cause, apparently we didn't have enough. Let's see a Bearded Dragon, 4 common geckos and a Leopard Gecko. Yep, definitely not enough. So, he bought a fire-bellied toad. I have to admit he has been very good about taking care of it. Every morning he cleans out his water dish & gives Inferno fresh water. Here are some pictures of Inferno "moving in".



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails