Saturday, December 13, 2008

Decorating our Christmas Trees

Doug & Ryan decorating our Coca-Cola tree:

Ryan putting an ornament on our other Christmas tree. This one is in our front room decorated with all of our personal ornaments, and purple and silver:


We finally got around to decorating our house for Christmas. We put up both of our trees and then finished up with the rest of our decorations. I had such a great time putting up our decorations. I love my Coke Village, my collection of Santas - some that I made out of ceramics and one that my mom made out of ceramics, my snowmen and snow flake collection. The house feels so merry and bright! Ryan was happy to see our musical snowman. We got him when Ryan was about 2 years old. He LOVES this snowman and has since the first time we got him. When you press his mittened hand, he plays different Christmas Carols while his cheeks light up. It has been fun watching Ryan update all of our countdown to Christmas Calendars and to put together the Legos from his Lego Advent Calendar. Have I mentioned that we love Legos in our house?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails