Sunday, December 21, 2008

Late Night Movie

Saturday night, Ryans good friend is spending the night, so we decided to go to the movies. We went to the 10:30 showing of Bolt - in 3D. I have to tell you, 3D movies have come a long way since I was a kid. I can remember seeing them and leaving with a headache. Today they are amazing. And the glasses are a lot more comfortable than the old paper ones. It was a good time. Although, both of the adults had a hard time keeping their eyes open!

The boys anxiously waiting for the movie to begin! There was us and one other family in the theater. It was great!!! We had the best seats in the house.


Ryan & Adrian looking all Rock Star in their 3D glasses:
Me & Doug sporting our not-as-cool as the boys look in our glasses. Man, I really look great, don't I? In my defense, I worked an 11+ hour shift.

You can't possibly enjoy the movies without that fantastic movie theater popcorn! I don't know how they do it. The only problem with it, the stray kernel pieces that get stuck in your teeth.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails