Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Taste of Heaven

We attempted to go see Marley & Me in the theatres last night. Well, being opening weekend, we didn't even think that they wouldn't let us use our movie passes that we got for Christmas. So, we decided to wait to see the movie . . . and since we were in the area of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, we just HAD to stop in for some "HOT NOW" doughnuts. Man, oh man, these things are a little piece of heaven!!! They literally melt in your mouth. Yummy goodness.

There's nothing quite as beautiful as a box of fresh Krispy Kreme Doughnuts:
Scott sportin' the very stylish Krispy Kreme hat. He hasn't had a doughnut yet, can't you just fell the anticipation in the air?:
Ryan's animal instincts come out. Maybe he's seen too many Man Vs. Wild or Survivorman episodes:
Look at that . . . just melting in my hand. And, no, I wasn't trying to be clever with my "fat free" milk to offset my very fat doughnut - I only like to drink fat free milk - all other milk is gross:
Krispy Kreme's always put a smile on my face:

After our Krispy Kremes, it was off to Zia's for some much needed music purchases! Three of my favorite bands decided to release new CD's right before Christmas. I finally got around to getting them - The All-American Rejects, Fall Out Boy and Nickelback. It's always a fun trip to Zia's. They sell new & used and you never know what you are going to find there. I really could spend a small fortune there. I try to use good judgement and not go overboard. Love that place.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails