Monday, February 8, 2010

New Nail Polish Inspired by Alice In Wonderland

I have really been enjoying some of the new, fun nail polish colors that have been coming out here lately. I've even been trying to plan a nail polish shopping trip with my friend Diana - well and lunch and some fun girl time! OPI, one of my favorite companies released a new collection based on the upcoming Alice in Wonderland movie set to come out real soon. I love the color names that OPI uses. And this collection does not disappoint there. Another thing that I really love that they have been offering - you can get each color in a regular sized nail polish bottle sold individually or you can purchase the entire collection as one in miniature bottles. I love the small bottles, they are cute and the cost is a little better, especially if you want to have tons of different colors.


The full color collection:
This color is called Absolutely Alice - very pretty on. One warning though, the glitter polishes are very difficult to remove. I had a hard time taking them both off. On the plus side - they seem to last much longer on my nails. I am very hard on a manicure and have to repaint every couple days. With both of the glitters in this pack, I could go almost twice as long. The glitter is a little chunky but doesn't feel that way at all on your nails. It's pretty cool!
Thanks so Muchness:
Off With Her Red:
Mad as a Hatter:

1 comment:

Diana Gibbs said...

Tres Chic!
My sweet wild and crazy sister!
When is our date?

Love ya,
Di

Related Posts with Thumbnails