Monday, November 17, 2008

No more peep-peeps

Here are our baby peep-peeps! They are not so little any more. They have lost all of their fluffy down and have their big girl feathers. They are still quite a bit smaller than Luna (our big egg-laying hen). In about a month, we should be ready to introduce them to each other. In the mean-time, we are having fun watching our two younger hens getting bigger by the day. We haven't named them quite yet. Any suggestions?



I couldn't resist adding this picture of Ryan. Here he is, just chillin'.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I have had so much fun going back and reading through it! We have one too, although I don't update it as often as I would like too. http://schafferfam.com

Miss you guys!

Mel said...

Yeah, it's been a fun little experiment. I have checked out your blog - found about it thru ben & britt. Miss you too!!! This is a fun way to keep in touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails