Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Music - guitars!!

In just two months time, we now have 3 guitars in our house. One electric and 2 acoustic. We do love music in our house. Here are the three of us, one evening after dinner and homework and showers and all the nightly things we have to do (including piano and French horn practice). We each had a guitar and learned three chords. It was fun, even if those strings really hurt your fingers!

Doug & Ryan tuning Ryan's electric guitar:
For my birthday, I was given a guitar. Of course it's purple! What other color would it be? I think it looks great with my black fingernails.
Ryan concentrating on the three chords we were working on that night:
Doug taking a break between chords:

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, your black nails do look awesome with your purple guitar. Sounds like a fun family activity!

Mel said...

Thanks Heather, I thought they did :0). I just wish we had more time to dedicate to it. My fingers really need to be consistent with is so they don't hurt every time! Maybe someday we will be able to play a whole song!

Related Posts with Thumbnails