Friday, January 16, 2009

Bowling Fun - Again

Last weekend, we decided to go bowling. We paid for the lane for an hour and had fun rolling that ball down the lane to knock down those pins. We play just for the fun of it, and don't really pay too much attention to the score - thank goodnes, because I'm not a very good bowler. This time we had more room to actually spread out & enjoy being there. Last time we went, it was so crowded. There was nobody on the lanes next to us this time, it was much nicer.
Scott, Shawn & I watching Ryan taking his turn.

Ryan relaxing on the couch between turns:


All of our balls, waiting for their turn:

Ryan's turn:

Shawn getting ready for his turn:


Doug aiming for the last two pins:

Scott's turn:

Getting ready for my turn:

Of course, what is bowling without pizza? The pizza was really good. We also had the sampler appetizer platter. It was quite tasty too.

Doug, Melissa & Scott, getting ready to leave after completing our hour of bowling:

The boys couldn't resist playing on this bike rack as we were leaving the bowling alley. Well, actually, they were patiently waiting for me to take a picture of a bench in front of the building.
Always on the "look-out" for interesting photos, I saw this bench set against beautiful tiles and immediately wanted to photograph it.
Scott offered to help with the photograph of the bench by posing on it for me. What do you think, better alone or with my model on it?

4 comments:

Benerino said...

I like the model. Very subtle in the pose. I muscle are just bulging. Very very cute might I add.

Anonymous said...

Best with the model of course. With a good looking model like Scott what else would you expect us to say. Enjoyed all the bowling pictures. Just looking made my muscle ache.

Mel said...

I will be sure to pass your compliments on to my model. It was a pleasure working with him - he doesn't have a big "model" head - yet . . .

Anonymous said...

Better with the model for sure! One good looking guy! Just look at those muscles bulging out of his shirt too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails