Monday, January 19, 2009

Dinner after Twister

After our fun Twister session - we played until my mom & brother, Kelly, came over - we all went out to eat at a new favorite restaurant. This is the third restaurant opened by the same family and we have enjoyed every one of them. Doug & I are the only ones that have eaten there, so we decided it was time to get others to find out how great the food is. Everything is so fresh and the workers are so friendly. I love going here.
I couldn't resist the opportunity for an "artsy" shot. I really love neon against a black sky. Beautiful, just beautiful.

The restaurant is decorated so neat. There is the cutest little window at the corner of the restaurant. If you notice, I actually have to bend over to be able to see through it. It was right at the end of our table.

All the tables have single light bulbs hanging above them. The table we sat at was big enough for 8 and featured this beautiful light bulb chandelier. LOVE IT!

The family trying to decide what to eat.
Ryan & Doug. Ryan enjoys his DS everywhere we go. Other than Wal-Mart (and yes, the DS went there too), this was Ryan's first time out of the house in like 4 days:
I think Scott is dreaming of his food:

After dinner, we waited outside with my mom for Kelly to bring the car to her. They came over to our house and stayed until after 11pm playing games. We had a lot of fun playing Last Word and laughed and laughed all night long. Bullwinkle still makes me chuckle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to note the difference in Scott's expression before and after food.

Mel said...

Oh yes, the distant, not quite there look before dinner and the jolly, happy look after dinner. Is that what you are referring to?

Brittany said...

I saw this place driving by and wondered about it. I've been wanting to try it. It's good to hear that you like it and that it's worth a try. We'll have to go some time. And Happy Birthday!

Mel said...

You should definitely go to Liberty market sometime! Better yet, you should call us & we should go together sometime! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails