Monday, July 12, 2010

Gonna Go Back In Time!

So, it was three months ago. It wasn't nearly as hot as it is now. And it was Easter time. We didn't get a chance to decorate our Easter eggs until the Saturday before Easter. So, we pulled out the newspaper, setup the table and got ready to dye away.

Ryan getting ready to put the dye in the cups:
Everything we needed to get dying:
Ryan putting the dye in the cups. That's what I'm holding in my hand, those tablets that always remind me of those chewable tablets we had to do in school that were red and showed how well (or how bad) you were at brushing your teeth. Those things tasted so nasty. I'm glad we don't have to chew on these:
I think I am folding up those paper rings that you can use to set the eggs in for display (but it's been so long I'm not 100% sure anymore):
Ryan slowly dropping the egg into yellow:
Our Easter Baskets the next morning. Lots of candy, some skinny jeans for Ryan and a new Lego game:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails