Friday, November 28, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving

Getting ready for dinner.

Doug carving one of 2 turkeys.


After Thanksgiving Feast game of Pokemon.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. We celebrated with my family at my brother's house. Almost the whole family was able to come - minus one brother & his family (except for my nephew Craig that came for the weekend from College), and 2 nieces and 1 nephew and thier families. As always, there was WAY too much food. It was all very yummy! We feasted on turkey, ham, potatoes - mashed & sweet, vegetables and fruit. Not to mention the very yummy pies - Peanut Butter, Caramel Apple, Key Lime, Pumpkin Cheesecake & Derby. Thanks to everyone that contributed to such a wonderful meal and company. I must've really had a good time because I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I had.

Related Posts with Thumbnails