Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Breakfast Bowling

Really, we aren't big bowlers. Although, I guess we have become that way here lately. The bowling alley we've been going to has started something new - Breakfast Bowling. For only $9.99 per person, you get to bowl for 2 hours and your choice of French Toast Sticks bacon or a Sausage and Egg Biscuit. They were small looking breakfasts, but they filled us up. We got in 3 whole games - and each of us were ready to call it a day after the third game.


Under one of the counters are hooks to hang up your jackets. Ryan decided to hang up his shoes. Pretty funny.
After hanging up all of our items - jackets and shoes. My shoes just wouldn't hang up:Ryan & Doug before bowling:

Scott loves bowling!

Ryan got to play on his DS between his turn for bowling:

I don't get photographed very often. Doug took a couple pictures of me bowling. I decided to include them because I had one of my best games ever!


Doug getting ready to bowl:

Ryan enjoying his breakfast:

"Mmmmm . . . bacon . . ."

I'm not a big fan of breakfast foods but I do LOVE bacon! Especially crispy bacon.
As I said earlier, I had the best game I've ever had. I am not a very good bowler, I go for the fun of it. Look at my score (I'm listed under Me - the second score). I actually got a Turkey - three strikes in a row!!! The scores are in this order R for Ryan, Me for Melissa, R for Doug, C for Scott. I know that Doug & Scott don't make sense, but they are listed under nicknames Rojo and Chatte.

Later in the day, we went to the mall. Here is Ryan trying on some sunglasses.

This is a fun shot - Ryan has a great sense of humor and has already learned how to laugh at himself. He had fun trying on these crazy glasses.

Trying to break out of this paper bag. He spent a bit of time trying to get his arms to burst through the bag. It never happened.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails