Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Dinner

This weekend, we got together for dinner with my family to celebrate my birthday. I chose one of my favorite restaurants - Joe's Farm Grill. I love their food - everything is so fresh. Plus, when my family gets together, it can turn into quite a crowd. At Joe's Farm Grill, there is plenty of seating. There are picnic tables out and about in the yard of the restaurant. We were fortunate enough to get a table with the exact number of seats needed for everyone that was able to come. It was right up against the building and under the heating lamps to help keep us warm. I enjoyed my half of the grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwich and the sweet potato fries. Yummy! It was nice to enjoy an evening with my family. Thanks to everyone that was able to come!!!

Enjoying the evening:
Kelly and my dad enjoying their meals:

A table full of family:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails