Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Portraits

A couple weekends ago, we shot family portraits. It's long overdue! The last official portraits we had done - you get all dressed up and go to a studio for the session was 10 years ago. We have all changed quite a bit since then! Especially Ryan. We were getting down to the wire to include pictures in our Christmas cards so we had to do it. I was fighting that wonderful winter cold that has been going around here for about a month. I moved the couch away from in front of our black wall, set up the camera and lights and started shooting. Here are a couple of the results. Boy after we were done, I was pretty worn out and ready for a nap. Gladly, I have recovered from the cold and the cards were mailed out - with picture. Success!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

I figured you would be very happy with this event!

Related Posts with Thumbnails