Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Faces of the First Day of School

We finally made it through the summer - and I finally got pretty much caught up on all my pictures.  I guess I will just have to start taking more pictures again!

It was the first day of school about three or so weeks ago.  We had a pretty rough year last year with some personality issues.  This year, Ryan has a male teacher and we have been hearing some really great things about him. 

Ryan did allow me to photograph him before we went to school.  My days of walking him to his classroom ended about two or three years ago.  So, I will take what I can get!  He really does not enjoy having his picture taken.  Sometimes, he will participate when I am working on a fun photo project that includes things like motion and stuff.  And he does all right with me taking his picture while he is doing stuff.  But taking pictures because it's the first day of school is not really his thing. 

Anyway he let me snap a few and I had to be quick about it, so please do not look for anything artistic at all.  This was strictly a mom taking pictures of her child while he was standing still!

Here are the many faces anticipating the first day of school:





He ended up having a really great first day (although if you ask him you may get totally different answers). He actually got in the car in a good mood. He said his teacher was pretty funny. We even went to Tilly's to celebrate the first day and bought him a new seatbelt belt. This one is green and black checked, and I can't remember which car symbol it has on it. He picked it out and loves it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails