Monday, November 8, 2010

Sometimes It Pays to Be A Little Sneaky

I'm not saying that we should all do it, but sometimes it pays, just ask our dog Ranger.  Now, it's no secret that our dogs are slightly spoiled.  Okay, okay more than slightly.  They are not just dogs in our house, they are full fledged members of our family.  They get lots of love and attention. 

Ranger is the stealthiest of the two.  He has a way of sneaking around and into things that he shouldn't.  And he knows it.  Because he turns on the charm and those big sad puppy eyes so that he will not get in trouble.  He's made quite an art of it.

One morning, before school I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth.  For some reason I had shut the door when I went in.  Which I don't normally do for just a teeth brushing.  I could hear Ryan outside the door, and in the bedroom, laughing.  When I opened the door, this is the first thing I saw - Ranger all snuggled up and comfy as could be on our pillows.  I don't think so.  He was removed from the bed . . . that is after I snapped a couple pictures of him first.  Too cute, but not too cute to kick off the bed.  Sorry Ranger.  Better luck next time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails