Monday, November 1, 2010

A Foot Fitting

It was almost a week ago that Ryan went in for his foot fitting.  He is getting orthotics made for his over pronation - that he got from me.  I wonder who gave it to me in the first place?  Anyway, he was very nervous for this visit.  I kept telling him it was nothing to be worried about.  He had to just lay on a table while they make molds of his feet.  So easy.

The staff at our podiatrist office is so nice.  They are really wonderful to work with.

I was unable to attend this visit, so I sent  the camera with Doug.  He did a fantastic job capturing the moment.

Ryan nervously waiting on the table.

Getting started on the molds.

One foot all covered for the mold, now on to the second.

First mold removed.

Taking off the second mold.

Ryan's feet.  They look so small in this picture.

Finally it's all over.  Now Ryan can relax.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails