Thursday, February 3, 2011

It was a fun Reunion

Over the past couple of years, we have had a great time doing fun activities with my niece and her family.  We have enjoyed getting to know them better.  That is, until they moved out of state.  I'm still in denial about the whole thing.

Anyway, they came back for a few days to visit and finish packing up.  And while they were here, we went to dinner at one of our favorite places to go with them.  As a matter of fact, the last time we were there was when we all went together.  We headed over to Ra for some yummy sushi and then to Ocean Blue for our desert.  It was great to see them again!  Thanks for sharing your evening with us.  We look forward to the next get together.  (Because I'm still living in denial about the whole moving thing . . . )

I was too busy enjoying myself that I totally forgot to even get my camera out until we were enjoying our frozen yogurt.  So, sorry but I only have two pics to share.

I can't get over how big Payton has gotten.
Isn't he such a cutie?

The buds - Baylee and Ryan.  It's always fun to hear them
laughing when they are together.

2 comments:

Benerino said...

It has always been fun hanging out with you guys. It is one of the main reasons it is hard for us to leave Arizona. Thanks for all the fun times. And we will make more.

Brittany said...

I'm still in denial too. Miss you guys and can't wait to hang out again hopefully soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails