Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Higgins Get Together Part 1

In June, most of the Higgins got together for a week. One evening, we were all together. There were just 8 family members missing. We had a great dinner, visiting, playing and of course, if I'm around picture taking. My mom somehow talked me into taking a family picture. I'm more of a candid, small group type of person. I had a great time taking this picture and was actually very pleased with out it came out. So, thank you all for the opportunity to place you and photograph you. Before and after the "official" photo was taken, I got to do what I love best, wander around and photograph my family just being themselves.
At my nieces house, they had this huge double swing. The kids had such a great time playing on it. Here is Ryan swinging away:
Finally Ryan has a boy cousin his age to play with. The two of them enjoyed the swing a lot:


Ben & Baylee:
Playing tether ball:



Cousins galore:

Jumping on the trampoline at night. Craig & Steven were great jumping for me. One of the drawbacks of digital cameras with a screen to shoot from - at night you are basically shooting blind. I just pointed my camera in the general direction and hoped it would capture them in the act. I had a great time trying to "aim" as best I could. They seemed to have a great time flipping and flipping and flipping for me. I did get some pretty cool shots. I think eventually I did wear them out though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails