Wednesday, December 8, 2010

And A Good Morning To You Too

This is how Ryan & I were greeted one morning a few weeks ago.  Don't you wish you could be us?  I know you do!

And of course, we just knew that it was Sam that did this.  After all, he is the food obsessed one.  But about a week later, I was upstairs working at 5:30 in the morning.  Doug had already left for work & Ryan wasn't up yet.  And I kept hearing this loud banging going on downstairs.  So, down the stairs I went, closely followed by Sam who had been asleep under my desk. 

It was Ranger!  He was banging into the trash can trying to tip it over.  Crazy dog.  I have since caught him at it three more times.  So, far he has not been able to get the can knocked over before I get down there to tell him he needs to get back upstairs where I can keep a better eye on him.  Not sure what has gotten into him.

The first thing we say that morning coming down the stairs.

The kitchen view.

Somebody had fun.  That's the garbage bag
pulled out of the trashcan and torn apart.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails