Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My budding photographer

So, while we were at Zoo Lights Ryan decided he was hungry and had to have something to eat. So we sat and visited for a bit while he ate. Before his food got there, Ryan picked up my camera and started shooting some pictures of Ben, Brittany, Baylee and Payton. The thing about point and shoot digital cameras -as I'm sure some of you have experienced - when it's dark outside, nothing shows up on the screen on the back of the camera. Frustrating! My camera is a little old and maybe technology has changed that. Anyway, I love the pictures Ryan shot. Of course, having a subject that is more than willing to ham it up for the camera helps a lot! Whenever Ben is around, I know that there will be interesting photos taken!!!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails