Thursday, October 7, 2010

To My Surprise

Last weekend, I was finishing up  my work for the day and heard noises coming from our bedroom.  I wandered to be greeted by this beautiful sight.

Clothes on the floor just outside of our closet.
Doug cleaning out his portion of the closet.
You see, Doug lost a bunch of weight over the past couple of years and has kept it off.  It is about time he cleans out some of those things that he cannot (and should not) wear anymore.  Woohoo! 

I do love a clean closet.  If you notice, he's actually sitting on the floor in front of my clothes that are hanging up.  Notice all the hangers are the same color?  That's right, each one of us has our own color hangers.  It makes your closet look so organized!  Try it.  My clothes are even worse, they are hanging grouped together by color.  Yes, I can say OCD!

Even Ranger was a little concerned about the activities going on in the closet.  Really, I think he was hoping he might get those big fluffy socks on top to run around the house with!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails