Monday, October 25, 2010

Hanging out with the Dogs

Our dogs are pretty entertaining. We love them very much, and they get treated pretty darn well at our house. Here are a few pics Doug took of me and the dogs.


Me with both Sam and Ranger

Me and Sam

Ranger the scaredy cat - hiding under the table

I know this is not dogs, but I just had to share.  Ryan was at a friends
house all day.  They went to this really neat place called Jump Street.
And no, Johnny Depp is not there.  It's filled with trampolines.  This
is what Ryan's feet looked like when he got home.  So lovely!

I shot this earlier in the day when Doug was giving the dogs a treat.  They are so opposite in all of their behaviors it's too funny.  One of them jumps like crazy and the other one just thinks he is jumping super high, even if his feet barely leave the floor.  I was trying hard not to laugh while I was filming this.  And, if you receive emails on this post, you will need to view the video on the site.






2 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

That is a cute video, I am sure glad they got their treat at the end. The one is like a bunny!

Love ya and thanks for today,
Di

Mel said...

To be honest, most times they do not have to work at all to get their treats. I know our one dog has springs for legs! It's crazy to watch him jump. And the poor other one is lucky to get the blacks even a little off the ground. They are fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails