Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yummy Fund Raiser

So, Ryan's school was out for a week last week for Fall Break.  They come back to school for three full days and then have two half days.  I don't get it.  Seems kinda silly to me, but I'm sure if I was a kid, I would think that whole week back should be half days.  On the first half day, his school had a fund raiser.  I really love their fundraisers.  They are so easy.  You show up to the specified restaurant and eat a meal.  The only hard part is remembering to give them the flyer when you order so the restaurant knows to give the credit to the school.  So tricky.  My parents and brother Kelly met us there for lunch.  And it was great to sit and visit with them.

The fund raiser was at one of my favorite restaurants.  Jason's Deli.  They are so good and fresh.  Love their food.  And you get free ice cream with every paid meal.  Yum!


Ryan got a big bowl of Broccoli Cheese Soup

My Yummy Sandwich - Turkey Cranberry Ciabota

I must be rubbing off on Doug.  He took this picture of my
strawberries when I was done eating them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails