Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's Been 17 Years

Can you believe it?  Doug & I celebrated 17 years together on Sept. 11.  It has flown by.  We had a pretty relaxing day.   The three of us - Doug, Ryan & I went out to eat at Black Angus where we always split a steak - Prime Rib.  Yum!  Then in the evening we went to a favorite frozen yogurt place - Ocean Blue with some friends, The Anderson's, and my brother.  I took pictures at lunch, but was having a fun time chatting and such for the dessert that I totally forget to even get my camera out.  Sorry about that.

My flowers and card from Doug
Doug, Ryan and I waiting for our lunch.

Even the dogs got an anniversary treat - a nap on the couch with Doug.  He tried to nap while I watched The Bourne Identity.  Really who can sleep through that movie?  So much action!

1 comment:

katie said...

Conratulations! Happy Anniversary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails